Take A Dream Trip To Instant Manifestation – NOW!
Have you ever felt sometimes like things just seem to fall into place for you?
Are you ready to make that a habit?
How exciting is it to know that your innermost dreams and desires are possible to manifest this very moment?
Spend just a minute here to search within yourself, lock in on that feeling and the sensations associated with it now. Pack them in your Mary Poppins bag that you may carry with you wherever you go from this moment on, starting from the end of this very sentence.
There’s a lot of talk about instant manifestation these days and a lot of inspiration to draw from it, but oftentimes it feels like there’s a gap between our desires and the actual manifestation of them that takes some kind of ‘leap of faith’ to cross.
Well, in some ways that’s true, however they’re not as far from you realizing them as they may seem. Oftentimes all it takes is a slight shift in perspective and practice.
Yes, without leading you down a stray path of assumption here, instant manifestation takes practice, just like anything else.
There are some pivotal factors that speed up the process, so if you place your focus on these rather than your end goal, you’ll find yourself living your dreams instead of just entertaining the idea in your head.
All About the Attitude
You must believe in the possibility of the outcome that you’re going for. If you can’t believe it’s possible, it won’t be able to happen for you.
Have the courage to trust that if an idea or desire sparks the slightest sense of motivation within you, cupping your hands around that spark and growing the flame with your breath of life by trying, investing in it, will provide you with all you need to make it happen. Be nurturing with your intentions.
Have you ever been in a nonchalant mood where things just seem to happen for you without trying very hard? Do you wonder why that is, and why life can’t always be like that?
Well, there is some cannon fodder in the expression, “Life’s challenges help us grow within.” That’s for another discussion. When it comes to instant manifestation, when we’re engaged in pursuing something without hinging on the outcome, it becomes like floating in a boat downstream – your efforts create the momentum to carry you, and without attachment of how to specifically get there, you allow the current of opportunity to change along the way if need be, channeling your efforts along a faster route to prosperity.
When you set your intentions, express your firm desire to carry them out (surrounding yourself with incentive), then allow the process to take hold, the Universe conspires in your favor.
Surround Yourself with Incentive
Fill your current world with physical representations of your ideal desires.
Take the imagery, feeling, sensations, and other details you can already clearly envision and surround yourself with them.
Put pictures that relate to your desires up where you can see them on a daily basis to keep your goals at the front of your mind, whether on your fridge, your phone, the background of your computer, your journal, notebook or otherwise.
Watch movies, documentaries, read books, articles, blogs and more on the subject of your desires.Note and maintain the feelings that they draw out of you so that you can use them as fuel when actively pursuing your goals.
Keep a written log of your visions in a journal or notebook – that way you can also reaffirm your progress as the path to your goals develops and unfolds, providing further inspiration to stay on that path.
Tell your loved ones of your intentions for a positive sounding board. They can help by checking in with you along the way and perhaps ask questions that get you thinking and feeling deeper into how your goals may appear and how you may reach them.
Spend time in meditation frequently (20 minutes per day), focusing intently only on your goal and what you already know pertaining to it; the bridges to connect you with them manifesting in your life will build themselves.
Allow the Process
Observe the transformation as it happens for you in your life – stay aware of opportunities that present themselves to you throughout your day, even if they are small reflections of your bigger picture – if it’s relevant, pursuing a cracked door can open you to a whole new world.
Stay alert – although you may know your end goal, being unsure of the steps to get there allows the Universe to provide you with signs to an easier, unexpected path that you couldn’t have conjured up by trying to think through the steps yourself. Examples:
- An impromptu conversation with a stranger while on an errand run that offers you a suggestion you weren’t aware of.
- An ad you’ve seen on TV or received in the mail that tips you off to explore a resource or resources you hadn’t considered.
- A surprise gift or experience tied to friends or loved ones that provides extra incentive, avenues to explore, or social connections to channel your pursuits through.
Tips on the Road to Manifesting
- Start general when manifesting your desires. Trust in the process. Once you begin to see the possibilities of how the outcomes may unfold and feel the confidence in pursuing them you can go more specific with picturing how your end goals may look and feel to you.
- Ideas become thoughts, thoughts become beliefs, beliefs become actions, actions manifest results. This is the formula for turning the intangible into the tangible, from a concept in the ether of imagination to something we can experience with our physical senses.
- Do you think sending people to outer space in rockets was a widely accepted idea at first or even a fluid process from the concept to actually doing it? Of course not! Those imagineers went through a lot of backlash, trial and error as well as experimentation, but holding the vision and maintaining inspiration through the process got them results.
- Begin with manifesting small things at first to get the hang of the feeling and process, building up your courage and belief in developing this natural power.
- For example, “Someone will buy me a coffee this week,” or “I will have free time to spend with the friend who I keep missing the chance to catch up with.”
- Once you rest into the familiarity of the technique, place your focus on the bigger stuff – it will be that much easier to believe it will come true, and with that ease, it will – remember the attitude.
- Practice gratitude for the things you wish in your life as if you already have them.
- Gratitude is a HUGE catalyst for speeding up the process of bringing more into your life. Affirming that you already have these things diverts your attention from feeling a sense of lack, filling that sense with the replacement of what you truly desire.
- Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
- There’s no overdoing it here. The more we tell ourselves something, the more we come to believe its validation. The more we believe something is true, the more it becomes our reality in the way we experience the world.
- Think of when you were young, think of your kids, nieces, nephews, or neighbor’s kids – how do we come to learn and be proficient at anything at all? The answer is repetition.
So, what do you wish to manifest in your life?
Developing your physique and/or stamina?
Learning a new language?
Strengthening a bond with someone you appreciate?
Earning the promotion you’ve been thinking about?
Raising funds for a project, new business, or hobby you’d like to invest in?
Taking that dream vacation you keep talking about?
You’re invited to relate your intentions, whatever they may be, big or small, near or distant future, in the comments section below. Guaranteed that once you do, they’re out of your head - out there in the world - and one step closer to making it real for you. Take confidence in that.
As you practice, when you take your mind off expectations and within time, relativity bends the process to blossom results for you faster and faster. The more that you apply the process to various aspects of your life and your desires, the closer the process develops for you into actual instant manifestion as you might expect.
That being said, a fine-print tagline comes along with this practice – Be careful what you wish for, because before you realize it, you’ll already be living your dreams.
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.” - Peter Drucker
With an Ace up my sleeve for manual magicianry, the Love wielded unconditionally makes transitioning effortless alongside multilevel and lingual communication – of which I prefer calm quiet the most, since listening is the key that opens doors to anyone’s personal gain.